1. Should I talk to a bank or lender before looking at homes?
Yes, there are tons of reasons why you should talk with a bank or lender and get pre-approved before looking at homes. By doing this first it will help you understand exactly how much you can afford.
2. I am interested in a home that another agency has listed, can you show me the home?
Yes, just give my office a call and we will call the listing agent to set up an appointment for me to show you the home.
3. Who pays Realtor fees when buying a home?
In most cases the Seller pays the Realtor fees.
4. How much should I offer the Seller?
You can ask your Realtor's advice and thoughts, but you are the only person who can determine how much you should offer.
5. What is Earnest Money deposit?
An Earnest Money deposit is usually referred to as a good faith deposit. When a Buyer purchases a home, they provide the Seller's real estate company a deposit to hold in their Escrow account. This deposit shows the Seller that you are serious about purchasing their home.